What is PostcardUnited?
Postcard United is an online community for uniting and building happy relationships between people from all walks of life around the Globe through the sending and receiving of postcards.
How does it work?
The process of sending and receiving Postcard has carried out through the following stages:
1. Sign-up and become a verified member. (after signing Up an Email will be sent for you to Verify your email, click on the link in the email and you will be redirected back to the website, where you can now complete your Profile)
Notice: To anyone who would like to become a Member of PostcardUnited, via the use of @aol.com email, please do not Sign-up with this type of email. The reason is that PostcardUnited Members with that email are not receiving corresponding emails sent from PostcardUnited.com such as verification and notification emails. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
2. Request an Address with a Postcard ID from a random member by clicking on the Send a Postcard link. The Postcard ID will be an alpha-3 code. Alpha-3 codes are three-letter country codes, defined in ISO 3166-1, part of the ISO 3166 standard published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) to represent countries, dependent territories, and special areas of geographical interest.
3. Write a real Postcard to the Address you received and include on the Postcard the ID and mail it.
4. When the real Postcard arrives to the member you had selected and that member login and register your postcard using the postcard ID, then and only then will your name and address be available for a random member to send you a postcard.
5. Register the postcards you receive from other members by using the Postcard ID (this should be written somewhere on the Postcard) by click on the Register a Postcard link in your profile.
6. As you continue to send postcards and they are register by the members receiving it, the more postcards you will receive from other members in your Mailbox.
When you sign up and become a verified member you will become an Active member immediately. You can start sending out postcard by requesting an address immediately.
When you have requested an address you will receive a random member’s name, address and a Postcard ID from different parts of the World. You are then required to write-up a real postcard, address the postcard and write the Postcard ID on the postcard, and then mail the Postcard via the Postal Service.
When the random member receives the postcard that you have mailed to them, they are required to login and register that Postcard using the Postcard ID.
You are allowed to send out between one (1) to seven (7) Postcards as a new member. As soon as you request to Send a Postcard, you will receive a random member address and a Postcard ID. You are then required to mail a Postcard to that member. When that member receives your postcard and registers it, then and only then will you be eligible to receive a postcard from a random member.
Hence, if you send seven (7) Postcards and they get register you will have seven (7) postcards travelling to you.
This simply means if you request and send out your postcard and it gets register, you will have a postcard travelling to you in return.
When any member receives the Postcard you have mailed to them and they login and register that Postcard using the Postcard ID, your Send A Postcard will be replenished, and you will be eligible to send an additional Postcard.
March 20, 2021
Give your Testimonial (Show some love) We are in the process of building a testimonial page. Give your testimonial as…
February 11, 2021
Happy Chinese new year 2021 YEAR OF THE OX From PostcardUnited Wishing you good health and much success in 2021!…
Members Recent Activities
- canute reacted on postcard KOR-21280
- canute received a postcard from Seohajeong
- seven777 received a postcard from kwonghung
- dorothy sent a postcard to China
- sunil sent a postcard to Japan
- seven777 received a postcard from LinTong
- seven777 received a postcard from Deborahmatt2017
- sunil sent a postcard to Malaysia
- lsmxnn received a postcard from andrea236
- Yhuang received a postcard from Pj1965
- lsmxnn received a postcard from Pirnauskas
- Yhuang reacted on postcard POL-43616
- Yhuang received a postcard from halsza
- Yhuang received a postcard from ricmfore4286
- Yhuang reacted on postcard DEU-45979
- Yhuang received a postcard from JulFra
- papat sent a postcard to Ukraine
- Lidianna sent a postcard to Netherlands
- Ogurimako received a postcard from Amywongwong
- mowena sent a postcard to United States
- Rawadini uploaded the postcard USA-72682
- Rawadini received a postcard from BeachBum
- Rawadini uploaded the postcard USA-73414
- music43 sent a postcard to United States
- Rawadini uploaded the postcard UKR-6194
- Rawadini received a postcard from Borakuda
- Rawadini received a postcard from toomanypostcards
- AlinaLeong sent a postcard to Poland
- VickiChen received a postcard from powertree
- AlinaLeong sent a postcard to United States
- Rawadini received a postcard from piperwashere
- agassishan received a postcard from JuSttt7
- Rawadini received a postcard from Alicia17
- AlinaLeong sent a postcard to Slovenia
- AlinaLeong sent a postcard to Malaysia
- Rawadini uploaded the postcard RUS-119877
- Limonella sent a postcard to Indonesia
- Rawadini received a postcard from Elena8826
- Rawadini uploaded the postcard IDN-19131
- Rawadini received a postcard from fawziasiffa
- pagero sent a postcard to China
- pagero sent a postcard to Germany
- Gala uploaded the postcard SVN-1115
- VickiChen reacted on postcard HKG-21073
- VickiChen received a postcard from tsuic9
- Gala received a postcard from EvelinD
- Limonella sent a postcard to Germany
- Rawadini uploaded the postcard IDN-19050
- Rawadini received a postcard from arieyanti
- Rawadini uploaded the postcard IDN-19192