What is PostcardUnited?
Postcard United is an online community for uniting and building happy relationships between people from all walks of life around the Globe through the sending and receiving of postcards.
How does it work?
The process of sending and receiving Postcard has carried out through the following stages:
1. Sign-up and become a verified member. (after signing Up an Email will be sent for you to Verify your email, click on the link in the email and you will be redirected back to the website, where you can now complete your Profile)
Notice: To anyone who would like to become a Member of PostcardUnited, via the use of @aol.com email, please do not Sign-up with this type of email. The reason is that PostcardUnited Members with that email are not receiving corresponding emails sent from PostcardUnited.com such as verification and notification emails. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
2. Request an Address with a Postcard ID from a random member by clicking on the Send a Postcard link. The Postcard ID will be an alpha-3 code. Alpha-3 codes are three-letter country codes, defined in ISO 3166-1, part of the ISO 3166 standard published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) to represent countries, dependent territories, and special areas of geographical interest.
3. Write a real Postcard to the Address you received and include on the Postcard the ID and mail it.
4. When the real Postcard arrives to the member you had selected and that member login and register your postcard using the postcard ID, then and only then will your name and address be available for a random member to send you a postcard.
5. Register the postcards you receive from other members by using the Postcard ID (this should be written somewhere on the Postcard) by click on the Register a Postcard link in your profile.
6. As you continue to send postcards and they are register by the members receiving it, the more postcards you will receive from other members in your Mailbox.
When you sign up and become a verified member you will become an Active member immediately. You can start sending out postcard by requesting an address immediately.
When you have requested an address you will receive a random member’s name, address and a Postcard ID from different parts of the World. You are then required to write-up a real postcard, address the postcard and write the Postcard ID on the postcard, and then mail the Postcard via the Postal Service.
When the random member receives the postcard that you have mailed to them, they are required to login and register that Postcard using the Postcard ID.
You are allowed to send out between one (1) to seven (7) Postcards as a new member. As soon as you request to Send a Postcard, you will receive a random member address and a Postcard ID. You are then required to mail a Postcard to that member. When that member receives your postcard and registers it, then and only then will you be eligible to receive a postcard from a random member.
Hence, if you send seven (7) Postcards and they get register you will have seven (7) postcards travelling to you.
This simply means if you request and send out your postcard and it gets register, you will have a postcard travelling to you in return.
When any member receives the Postcard you have mailed to them and they login and register that Postcard using the Postcard ID, your Send A Postcard will be replenished, and you will be eligible to send an additional Postcard.
September 26, 2023
Updated PostcardUnited Admin: We want to extend our heartfelt appreciation to each and every participant in our Postcards for Peace initiative.…
October 20, 2022
Free Pack of Postcards for Peace Through special events and acts of remembrance, we recognize the sacrifices our Veterans made.…
Members Recent Activities
- Nomu51 received a postcard from jimiu
- KorePatin sent a postcard to India
- KorePatin sent a postcard to Indonesia
- Photo67 uploaded the postcard MYS-97211
- Photo67 received a postcard from Nadzri
- Skippy sent a postcard to Korea (South)
- Photo65 uploaded the postcard KOR-32744
- Photo65 received a postcard from gwenjeong
- Stampalia sent a postcard to Hong Kong
- Music44 uploaded the postcard IND-27011
- Skippy sent a postcard to France
- Skippy sent a postcard to India
- Music44 received a postcard from harruk
- Aniram sent a postcard to Russia
- juliya0210 received a postcard from sutan
- juliya0210 received a postcard from Gemini1966
- orange51129 sent a postcard to England
- kiyokiyo received a postcard from gghosal
- kiyokiyo received a postcard from IsaBulle33
- Leehuiee sent a postcard to United States
- Katrinay sent a postcard to United States
- Katrinay sent a postcard to United States
- kiyokiyo received a postcard from Penutfish
- fersypniewski received a postcard from RohithKamath
- fersypniewski received a postcard from Scribbles92
- Biki sent a postcard to Australia
- ma11to sent a postcard to Italy
- ma11to sent a postcard to Russia
- lihui0703 sent a postcard to Australia
- Blue-Maav reacted on postcard BLR-6357
- amberrichardson412 sent a postcard to Norway
- dorothy uploaded the postcard USA-117041
- amberrichardson412 sent a postcard to China
- juliya0210 reacted on postcard HKG-30708
- juliya0210 received a postcard from StaceyTsang
- Blue-Maav received a postcard from Limonella
- Gae sent a postcard to United States
- dorothy reacted on postcard ITA-19362
- dorothy received a postcard from KorePatin
- dorothy received a postcard from skatingjerry
- antoine sent a postcard to United States
- Stampalia sent a postcard to Costa Rica
- Julka330 reacted on postcard RUS-155615
- leviyoung13 reacted on postcard KOR-31974
- Julka330 uploaded the postcard RUS-155615
- leviyoung13 received a postcard from LEESuRim
- Julka330 received a postcard from daisyhills
- Julka330 uploaded the postcard USA-116051
- Julka330 received a postcard from Kii
- nekyoco sent a postcard to Malaysia