What is PostcardUnited?
Postcard United is an online community for uniting and building happy relationships between people from all walks of life around the Globe through the sending and receiving of postcards.
How does it work?
The process of sending and receiving Postcard has carried out through the following stages:
1. Sign-up and become a verified member. (after signing Up an Email will be sent for you to Verify your email, click on the link in the email and you will be redirected back to the website, where you can now complete your Profile)
Notice: To anyone who would like to become a Member of PostcardUnited, via the use of @aol.com email, please do not Sign-up with this type of email. The reason is that PostcardUnited Members with that email are not receiving corresponding emails sent from PostcardUnited.com such as verification and notification emails. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
2. Request an Address with a Postcard ID from a random member by clicking on the Send a Postcard link. The Postcard ID will be an alpha-3 code. Alpha-3 codes are three-letter country codes, defined in ISO 3166-1, part of the ISO 3166 standard published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) to represent countries, dependent territories, and special areas of geographical interest.
3. Write a real Postcard to the Address you received and include on the Postcard the ID and mail it.
4. When the real Postcard arrives to the member you had selected and that member login and register your postcard using the postcard ID, then and only then will your name and address be available for a random member to send you a postcard.
5. Register the postcards you receive from other members by using the Postcard ID (this should be written somewhere on the Postcard) by click on the Register a Postcard link in your profile.
6. As you continue to send postcards and they are register by the members receiving it, the more postcards you will receive from other members in your Mailbox.
When you sign up and become a verified member you will become an Active member immediately. You can start sending out postcard by requesting an address immediately.
When you have requested an address you will receive a random member’s name, address and a Postcard ID from different parts of the World. You are then required to write-up a real postcard, address the postcard and write the Postcard ID on the postcard, and then mail the Postcard via the Postal Service.
When the random member receives the postcard that you have mailed to them, they are required to login and register that Postcard using the Postcard ID.
You are allowed to send out between one (1) to seven (7) Postcards as a new member. As soon as you request to Send a Postcard, you will receive a random member address and a Postcard ID. You are then required to mail a Postcard to that member. When that member receives your postcard and registers it, then and only then will you be eligible to receive a postcard from a random member.
Hence, if you send seven (7) Postcards and they get register you will have seven (7) postcards travelling to you.
This simply means if you request and send out your postcard and it gets register, you will have a postcard travelling to you in return.
When any member receives the Postcard you have mailed to them and they login and register that Postcard using the Postcard ID, your Send A Postcard will be replenished, and you will be eligible to send an additional Postcard.
October 20, 2022
Free Pack of Postcards for Peace Through special events and acts of remembrance, we recognize the sacrifices our Veterans made.…
We are pleased to announce that Norway #NOR Limited Edition Postcard United Collectors Postcard has been printed in a limited quantity.
September 13, 2022
We are happy to introduce our Collector’s Edition Postcards of Countries and Territories, collect them all. We are pleased to…
Members Recent Activities
- chelmarpo received a postcard from Aziefauziah
- SmileyGirl join Postcard United.
- sunsshyyn received a postcard from lxiant
- aH sent a postcard to United States
- Andreia received a postcard from VolodyaVA
- ayakou sent a postcard to China
- DeltaDawn received a postcard from Feezazabidi
- 13500 sent a postcard to Ukraine
- buechermaus2010 reacted on postcard DEU-67738
- buechermaus2010 received a postcard from Galalaladriel
- Spongebob sent a postcard to China
- MommaFox received a postcard from Laboom
- philadelphius sent a postcard to Germany
- DefinitelyNot received a postcard from Feezazabidi
- PostcardHallow sent a postcard to Romania
- PostcardHallow sent a postcard to Malaysia
- PostcardHallow sent a postcard to Malaysia
- PostcardHallow reacted on postcard POL-55185
- PostcardHallow received a postcard from JacekStefan
- KrystynaB sent a postcard to Germany
- Jens68 sent a postcard to United States
- WNj received a postcard from Milen
- Gabberbella sent a postcard to China
- teem85 received a postcard from angiephang
- Rasavil sent a postcard to China
- Rasavil uploaded the postcard USA-102670
- Rasavil received a postcard from NaamaCommand
- Rasavil uploaded the postcard BEL-3422
- MMM sent a postcard to United States
- Rasavil received a postcard from Spongebob
- MMM received a postcard from Skadiwing
- Rasavil reacted on postcard USA-103306
- Rasavil uploaded the postcard USA-103306
- norikotohinaco sent a postcard to Malaysia
- Rasavil received a postcard from AmandaDAmore
- Rasavil reacted on postcard POL-54524
- Rasavil uploaded the postcard POL-54524
- NatiNan sent a postcard to France
- Rasavil received a postcard from PostcrosserAW
- Rasavil reacted on postcard DEU-67692
- Rasavil received a postcard from luciana
- Tanyaa received a postcard from newrule
- Tanyaa received a postcard from jimmylim2398
- hobbesthebigredcat sent a postcard to Malaysia
- Wildlife sent a postcard to Malaysia
- hobbesthebigredcat received a postcard from Mel77Stitcher
- Wildlife sent a postcard to Russia
- Juras reacted on postcard DEU-67673
- Juras uploaded the postcard DEU-67673
- Juras received a postcard from EllaS