How It Works
The process of sending and receiving Postcard has carried out through the following stages:
1. Sign-up and become a verified member. (after signing Up an Email will be sent for you to Verify your email, click on the link in the email and you will be redirected back to the website, where you can now complete your Profile)
Notice: To anyone who would like to become a Member of PostcardUnited, via the use of @aol.com email, please do not Sign-up with this type of email. The reason is that PostcardUnited Members with that email are not receiving corresponding emails sent from PostcardUnited.com such as verification and notification emails. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
2. Request an Address with a Postcard ID from a random member by clicking on the Send a Postcard link. The Postcard ID will be an alpha-3 code. Alpha-3 codes are three-letter country codes, defined in ISO 3166-1, part of the ISO 3166 standard published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) to represent countries, dependent territories, and special areas of geographical interest.
3. Write a real Postcard to the Address you received and include on the Postcard the ID and mail it.
4. When the real Postcard arrives to the member you had selected and that member login and register your postcard using the postcard ID, then and only then will your name and address be available for a random member to send you a postcard.
5. Register the postcards you receive from other members by using the Postcard ID (this should be written somewhere on the Postcard) by click on the Register a Postcard link in your profile.
6. As you continue to send postcards and they are register by the members receiving it, the more postcards you will receive from other members in your Mailbox.
When you sign up and become a verified member you will become an Active member immediately. You can start sending out postcard by requesting an address immediately.
When you have requested an address you will receive a random member’s name, address and a Postcard ID from different parts of the World. You are then required to write-up a real postcard, address the postcard and write the Postcard ID on the postcard, and then mail the Postcard via the Postal Service.
When the random member receives the postcard that you have mailed to them, they are required to login and register that Postcard using the Postcard ID.
You are allowed to send out between one (1) to seven (7) Postcards as a new member. As soon as you request to Send a Postcard, you will receive a random member address and a Postcard ID. You are then required to mail a Postcard to that member. When that member receives your postcard and registers it, then and only then will you be eligible to receive a postcard from a random member.
Hence, if you send seven (7) Postcards and they get register you will have seven (7) postcards travelling to you.
This simply means if you request and send out your postcard and it gets register, you will have a postcard travelling to you in return.
When any member receives the Postcard you have mailed to them and they login and register that Postcard using the Postcard ID, your Send A Postcard will be replenished, and you will be eligible to send an additional Postcard.
Free Pack of Postcards for Peace
October 20, 2022
Free Pack of Postcards for Peace Through special events and acts of remembrance, we recognize the sacrifices our Veterans made.…
We are pleased to announce that Norway #NOR Limited Edition Postcard United Collectors Postcard has been printed in a limited quantity.
September 13, 2022
We are happy to introduce our Collector’s Edition Postcards of Countries and Territories, collect them all. We are pleased to…
Members Recent Activities
- VivianNa10 sent a postcard to Malaysia
- RohithKamath sent a postcard to Taiwan
- ReaderChris received a postcard from JacekStefan
- lallpall sent a postcard to China
- lallpall sent a postcard to Malaysia
- Markopuff sent a postcard to Poland
- SitiOthman received a postcard from Deborahmatt2017
- Markopuff sent a postcard to Hong Kong
- 1091487605 received a postcard from FayefanW
- SitiOthman received a postcard from 4ud9shka
- Markopuff sent a postcard to Russia
- ych received a postcard from jimmylim2398
- ych received a postcard from Joey
- bin96 sent a postcard to Germany
- sao sent a postcard to Korea (South)
- 4ud9shka sent a postcard to Belarus
- sao sent a postcard to Korea (South)
- bin96 sent a postcard to Italy
- Gemini1966 sent a postcard to China
- Ð˜Ð½Ð½Ð° reacted on postcard MYS-91221
- Ð˜Ð½Ð½Ð° received a postcard from AwangBara
- JuanCarlosSanz sent a postcard to China
- fo received a postcard from JuanCarlosSanz
- fomina-oa received a postcard from Peralta
- fomina-oa received a postcard from SammyKruemel
- fomina-oa reacted on postcard LTU-8890
- fomina-oa received a postcard from Rokse
- foa reacted on postcard CHN-207229
- foa received a postcard from AdaLee
- Shelopolis sent a postcard to Germany
- Shelopolis uploaded the postcard CHN-209010
- Chen sent a postcard to Czech Republic
- Shelopolis received a postcard from doram
- foa received a postcard from FinFin
- Fengchuanming received a postcard from Kixc
- Fengchuanming received a postcard from Chen
- foa received a postcard from bunny5303
- foa received a postcard from QingQin
- foa reacted on postcard BLR-6072
- Bibliophile received a postcard from chizhenwei
- foa received a postcard from juliya0210
- Gae sent a postcard to Russia
- foa reacted on postcard CZE-12737
- foa received a postcard from PetraCZ
- foa received a postcard from Iren
- foa reacted on postcard RUS-152116
- foa received a postcard from birdsflylow
- sisinje received a postcard from jimmylim2398
- foa reacted on postcard IND-23215
- foa received a postcard from Abishek